- 3-4 pcs Bread loafs
- 2 tbsp Strawberry syrup
- 50 ml Milk
- 5 tbsp Icing sugar
- 150 gms Boiled Falluda
- 1 tbsp Vanilla extracts
- 5 pcs Almonds
- 5 pcs Pistachios
- Oil to frying
- Cut each bread loaf in 4 equal triangles.
- Heat the oil in pan for frying these triangles.
- Now take one bowl pour some milk in it and add icing sugar into it and mix it properly.
- Now dip these fried triangles one by one into the milk and place them on the serving tray.
- Now in the remaining milk add stawberry syrup and vanilla extracts.
- Now dip falluda into milk for 2-3 minutes.
- Pour this falluda over the triangles.
- Cut almonds and pistachios into small pieces and use them for garnishing the falluda bread.